Cairo » Aswan » Luxor » Hurghada » Cairo
13 Nights / 14 Days
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- All Transfers
- Baggage Transfers
- Baggage Transfers
- Economy Hotels B&B, taxes and service
- First Class Day seating Train
- Services of an English Guide/Egyptologist
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
- Items of a personal nature.
- Incidental Tips Housekeeping etc.
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide .
- Drinks of any kind
- Meals where indicated
- Any options or additional requests
- Entry Visa
- - Items of a personal nature - Incidental Tips Housekeeping etc. - Gratuities for Driver and Guide - Drinks of any kind - Meals where indicated - Any options or additional requests - Entry Visa All scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to different days, to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Transfer to Hotel
Great Pyramids at Cheops/Sphinx/Valley Temple (option for going inside small Pyramid and Camel ride $25 US)
Step Pyramid at Sakkara and Memphis Museum
Free time for shopping and souvenirs
Day trip to Alexandria (The national museum,Catacombs, Bibliotheca - Library, National Museum).
Islamic and Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Day Train to Aswan - an excellent opportunity to see life along the Nile as the route follows the Nile Valley and you will witness all forms of farming, mud bricks huts and life in general in the rural communities. Overnight in Aswan.
Philae Temple, temple of ISIS.
Felucca (small sailing boat) or Launch Ride around Elephantine Island.
Check into Nile Cruise - Overnight on ship in Aswan.
Aswan - Luxor:
Train from Aswan to Luxor - Sightseeing in Luxor
Valley of the Kings –3 tombs.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsuit.
Colossi of Memnon.
Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Overnight in Luxor.
Continue sightseeing in Luxor - late departure by bus (3-4 hours) to Hurghada a resort town on the red sea. Overnight in Hurghada.
At leisure for scuba diving, water sports or more sightseeing options like a Safari daytrip to a Bedouin Camp.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Hurghada - Cairo:
Early departure by bus for Cairo arriving around noon. Rest of day at leisure in Cairo for last minute shopping etc.
Overnight in Cairo.
Cairo - Home:
Transfer to Airport for departure for home city.