Cairo » Aswan » Luxor » Hurghada » Cairo
12 Nights / 13 Days
- Meet and Assist at the airport.
- All transfers.
- Baggage Transfers .
- Deluxe A/C transport throughout
- Hotels with Breakfast, Hotel taxes and service
- 1 nights First Class Seating Train (Sleeper Cabin Option)
- Services of an English Guide/Egyptologist
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
- 3 Night Nile Cruise with Full Board.
- Items of a personal nature
- Incidental Tips Housekeeping etc.
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide .
- Meals other than Breakfast
- Drinks of any kind
- Any options or additional requests
- Entry Visa .
- All scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to different days, to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Transfer to Hotel
Cairo - Sightseeing:
Great Pyramids at Cheops/Sphinx/Valley Temple (option for going inside small Pyramid and Camel ride $25 US).
Visit to Papyrus Institute.
Islamic and Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Overnight train in Aircraft style reclining seats (Sleeper Cabin optional).
Cairo/Aswan - Nile Cruise:
Philae Temple, temple of ISIS.
Felucca (small sailing boat) or Launch Ride around Elephantine Island.
Check into Nile Cruise - Overnight on ship in Aswan.
Aswan/Luxor - Nile Cruise:
Temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo.
Valley of the Kings –3 tombs.
Temple of Queen Hatshipsuit.
Colossi of Memnon.
(Optional sound and light show at Karnak).
Luxor and Karnak Temples - then depart by bus to Hurghada a resort town on the red sea. Overnight in Hurghada. (3-4 hours drive)
At leisure for scuba diving, water sports or more relaxed options like a Safari Daytrip to a Bedouin Camp. Overnights in Hurghada.
Hurghada - Cairo:
Departure by bus for Cairo (6-7 hours drive - Option for Hotel and Flight upgrades, prices available on request).
Overnight in Cairo .
Step Pyramid Complex at Sakkara and Memphis Museum.
Cairo - Home:
Transfer to Airport for departure for home city.