16 Days – Cairo / 7 Day Nile Cruise/Luxor/Aswan/Hurghada Red Sea
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- All transfers.
- Baggage Transfers.
- A/C transport throughout
- Hotels with Breakfast, taxes and service
- Nile Dinner Cruise
- Felucca/Launch Ride
- Sleeper Train Cairo/Luxor on H/B Basis
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
- Services of an English Guide/Egyptologist
- Nile Cruise with Full Board ( 6-7nights)
- Lunches & dinners as indicated (L,D)
- Items of a personal nature, Camera Fees
- Entry Visas
- Gratuities for Driver and Guide
- Incidental Tips Housekeeping etc.
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks of any kind
- Any additional requests
- All scheduled activities as shown will be included but may be rearranged to different days, to accommodate local circumstances and availability of trains etc.
Airport meet and greet. Transfer to your hotel.
The great Pyramids of Giza - the Sphinx and Valley Temple. (option for entering small pyramid and camel ride approx $25 US per person) Evening Nile Dinner Cruise.
Egyptian Museum with the treasures of Tutankhamun.
Islamic Cairo - the Citadel, Alabaster Mosque and Palace .
The Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Coptic Cairo - see some of the oldest churches in Christianity.
Overnight sleeper train to Luxor. (Option for Hotel and Flight upgrades, prices available on request)
Nile cruise 6- 7 nights cruise
Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
Temple of Queen Hatshipsuit.
The Colossi of Memnon.
Sound light show at Karnak temple.
Opportunity to stroll around the city with its quaint market places.
Visit the wonders of ancient Architecture; Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Rest of day at leisure - sail for Aswan
Luxor - Aswan:
Sail for Aswan with stops at Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
Sightseeing in Aswan.
The High Dam - a modern wonder built to prevent Nile flooding.
Philae temple of Isis goddess of Love and Motherhood.
Before sunset Sail on a Felucca or Launch to visit Kitchener Botanical gardens, sail past the Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Early morning trip to Abu Simbul by road (3 hours each way) to see the great temples of Ramses. On return Sail for Luxor
Sail for Luxor with stops at Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
At leisure in Luxor. (options available on request)
Luxor - Hurghada Travel to Hurghada
After breakfast we will travel to Hurghada by air-conditioned bus. (3 hours by road) The rest of day is free at leisure.
Red sea resort with water sports:
Free at leisure in Hurghada. Diving, Scuba, snorkeling & Safari tours are available upon request.
Hurghada - Cairo
Travel back to Cairo by air-conditioned bus (6 hours) Transfer to Hotel.
(Option for Hotel and Flight upgrades, prices available on request)
Cairo - Home